For over 30 years Rob’s Electric has been providing Chatham-Kent and vicinity with dependable cutting edge electrical contractor services, and is now proud to provide infrared scanning services.
We have Chatham-Kent based electricians who are fully trained and certified to ITC’s Level I Infrared Thermography, based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Infrared Scanning Services – Chatham-Kent
Infrared (IR) scanning offers the newest way to trouble shoot problems or prevent a problem from happening. Defining “hot spots” not visible to the naked eye, infrared scanning shows areas requiring maintenance, possibly saving thousands of dollars in loss of production. With our T-440 thermal imaging camera and certified technicians, we are able to provide you with a professional grade predictive service that will help you schedule your downtime, and help you save lost time and crucial lost revenue.
Why Chatham-Kent chooses Robs Electric for infrared scanning?
Rob’s Electric can help you keep your Chatham-Kent area facility running and avoid unplanned downtime. Our infrared scanning can prevent a small failure from bringing production to a stop, costing you thousands of dollars in lost time.
- Infrared scanning is an essential tool for predictive maintenance
- Our trained technicians can find problems before they cause equipment to fail
- Scans for “hot spots” that may indicate imminent failure
- Finds potential failure points faster than any other predictive technology
- Provides diagnostic images made from heat not light
- Infrared scanning allows scanning for trouble spots at a safe distance
- Locates loose electrical connections or overloaded circuits
- Keeps companies up and running
Let our Chatham-Kent electricians bring professional grade predictive infrared scanning to your factory or production facility to find the trouble spots that could cost you time and money.