Rob’s Electric has been the expert trusted by Tilbury, Ontario to provide advanced electrical contracting for more than 30 years, now offers predictive infrared scanning service.
We have fully trained and certified our infrared scanning electricians, based locally to Tilbury, Ontario, to ITC’s Level I Infrared Thermography. Criteria for this predictive diagnostic method was developed by the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing in standards ANSI/ASNT CP-189 and CP-105.
Predictive Infrared Scanning Services for Tilbury, Ontario
The latest method to predict trouble spots or prevent a problem from happening is infrared (IR) scanning. This technology is based on the principal that devices most often get hot before they fail. Infrared scanning shows “hot spots” not visible to the naked eye to define areas that require maintenance. By utilizing our T-440 thermal imaging camera, our certified technicians can provide you with a expert predictive service to help you schedule needed downtime, potentially saving you lost time and essential revenue.
Why Tilbury relies on Rob’s Electric for infrared scanning
Tilbury based operations can rely on our infrared scanning to help avoid unexpected downtime. By catching those minor issues before they become major breakdowns, we help you prevent lost production time and the revenue loss that comes with it.
- Locates loose electrical connections or overloaded circuits
- Finds potential failure points faster
- Our trained technicians can find problems that may cause equipment to fail
- Keeps companies up and running
- Infrared scanning allows scanning for trouble spots at a safe distance
- Infrared scanning is an indispensable tool for predictive maintenance
- Provides diagnostic images made from heat not light
- Scans for “hot spots” that may indicate impending failure
Protect your production schedule by letting our Tilbury area infrared scanning electricians utilize this innovative technology in your production facility, to find trouble spots before they can create havoc and cost you money.