For more than 30 years, Rob’s Electric has been providing top notch, fully licensed electrical contractor services and now extends infrared scanning technology to London, Ontario and the vicinity.
The dedicated infrared scanning staff at Rob’s Electric are based locally to London, Ontario, and are fully trained and certified to ITC’s Level I Infrared Thermography based on the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing’s requirements (outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189).
Infrared Scanning Services for London, Ontario
The newest way to trouble shoot problems or prevent a problem from happening is infrared (IR) scanning. Based on the principal that devices most often get hot before they fail, infrared scanning shows “hot spots” not visible to the naked eye to target areas that require maintenance. Using our T-440 thermal imaging camera, our certified technicians can provide you with a professional grade predictive service to help you schedule your downtime, possibly saving thousands of dollars in lost production.
What makes Rob’s Electric London’s best infrared scanning option?
We are the infrared scanning experts who can help you keep your London, Ontario operation running by avoiding unintended downtime. Prevent a small failure from stopping production and you can avoid lost time and lost dollars.
- Keeps companies up and running
- Infrared scanning is an essential tool for predictive maintenance
- Our trained technicians can find problems before they cause equipment to fail
- Scans for “hot spots” that may indicate imminent failure
- Finds potential failure points faster than any other predictive technology
- Provides diagnostic images made from heat not light
- Infrared scanning allows scanning for trouble spots at a safe distance
- Locates loose electrical connections or overloaded circuits
Allow our local to London electricians bring expert grade predictive infrared scanning technology to find the trouble spots in your factory or production facility that could cost you time and money.