Trusted by Wallaceburg, Ontario for over 30 years, Rob’s Electric now adds effective infrared scanning to their dependable electrical contractor services.
Our local to Wallaceburg, Ontario infrared scanning electricians are fully trained and certified to ITC’s Level I Infrared Thermography. This predictive diagnostic method is based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing organization.
Complete Infrared Scanning Services for Wallaceburg
Rob’s Electric now offers the latest troubleshooting technology – infrared scanning – to prevent problems from happening. Since devices often get hot before they fail, infrared scanning can locate “hot spots” and indicate areas that require maintenance. Our trained and certified technicians utilize our T-440 thermal camera to provide complete predictive imaging to help you plan needed repairs before unexpected downtime can cost you time and money.
Why should Rob’s Electric be Wallaceburg’s infrared scanning choice?
We can help you keep your Wallaceburg area facility operating by avoiding unexpected downtime. Catching small issues with our infrared scanning before they develop into production stopping crashes can save you thousands of dollars.
- Our trained technicians can find problems before they cause equipment to fail
- Keeps companies up and running
- Scans for “hot spots” that may indicate impending failure
- Infrared scanning technology detects trouble spots at a safe distance
- Provides diagnostic images made from heat not light
- Locates loose electrical connections or overloaded circuits
- Infrared scanning is an indispensable tool for predictive maintenance
- Finds potential failure points faster
You can count on our infrared scanning electricians to find the trouble spots in your Wallaceburg area factory or production facility before they can cost you running time and revenue.