Rob’s Electric is bringing Infrared scanning technology to Windsor, Ontario, along with the same dependable cutting edge electrical contractor services that have been provided for over 30 years.
Our local to Windsor, Ontario Infrared scanning electricians, have completed training and certification to ITC’s Level I Infrared Thermography, based on guidelines established by the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing in ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and ANSI/ASNT CP-189.
Top Notch Infrared Scanning Services for Windsor, Ontario
We offer the latest method to trouble shoot problems – infrared scanning technology. This can prevent a problem from happening based on the principal that devices most often get hot before they fail. By defining “hot spots” not visible to the naked eye, infrared scanning shows areas requiring maintenance, possibly saving thousands of dollars in loss of production. By utilizing our T-440 thermal imaging camera, our trained and certified technicians can provide top notch predictive service that will help you plan necessary downtime, saving you lost time and revenue.
Why Windsor, Ontario trusts Rob’s Electric for Infrared scanning?
With our Infrared scanning technology we can help you keep your Windsor, Ontario facility operating by preventing unexpected equipment breakdown. By catching those small glitches before they stop production, we can save you time and money.
- Our trained technicians can find problems before they cause equipment to fail
- Keeps companies up and running
- Scans for “hot spots” that may indicate imminent failure
- Finds potential failure points faster than any other predictive technology
- Provides diagnostic images made from heat not light
- Infrared scanning allows scanning for trouble spots at a safe distance
- Locates loose electrical connections or overloaded circuits
- Infrared scanning is an essential tool for predictive maintenance
When you let our local to Windsor area Infrared scanning electricians bring this expert grade predictive technology into your production facility, we’ll find trouble spots before they can cost you valuable production time.