For more than 30 years, Rob’s Electric has been providing cutting edge electrical contractor services and now offers expert infrared scanning service to Leamington, Ontario.
The infrared scanning technicians at Rob’s Electric are based local to Leamington and have completed training and certification to Infrared Training Center’s Level I Infrared Thermography. The American Society for Non-Destructive Testing organization has established criteria for this predictive diagnostic method in ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 standards.
Infrared Scanning Experts for Leamington, Ontario
The latest troubleshooting technology to predict potential problems and prevent them from happening, is infrared scanning. Based on the principal that devices most often get hot before they fail, our expert, certified technicians can locate “hot spots” not visible to the naked eye with our T-440 thermal imaging camera. This predictive service that will help you schedule your downtime, possibly saving thousands of dollars in lost production.
Rob’s Electric is Leamington’s choice for infrared scanning
You want to keep your Leamington based operation running, and our infrared scanning can help you do it. When we detect small issues before they stop production, you avoid lost time and crucial lost revenue.
- Finds potential failure points faster
- Our trained technicians can find problems that may cause equipment to fail
- Keeps companies up and running
- Scans for “hot spots” that may indicate impending failure
- Infrared scanning allows scanning for trouble spots at a safe distance
- Locates loose electrical connections or overloaded circuits
- Infrared scanning is an indispensable tool for predictive maintenance
- Provides diagnostic images made from heat not light
When our local to Leamington area infrared scanning electricians utilize this innovative technology in your production facility, we’ll find trouble spots before they can create havoc with your production schedule.